Welcome to our blog! Because we have friends and family all over the world (and we're bad at sending letters) we hope this will keep everyone updated on our lives. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Happy Post



Ok, I think we all may need some happy kid pictures, and some happy updates on the blog!!! I declair this post free and void of all things medical!!!

Halloween: Samuel was a Lion, Shahra, a self declaired "Mermaid Princess"











Funny Shahra story: Now that Obama has been elected, Shahra is seeing alot more of him and his family on TV. She says "Sasha" SO cute!! (ok, it's a stretch, but it's the best

I have right now :)



















Funny Samuel story: Samuel's new favorite toy is a little stuff "webkin" (think beany baby for the 21st century) It's a cross between a lion, tiger and sea otter...odd looking little creature. We call it his "liger" (think Napoleon Dynamite) He grabs it, snuggles it to his face, sucks his thumb and falls asleep. FOR CUTE!!!
















Tracy Story: My office has a "fall theme"--as some of you know, I LOVE fall, and the best part is it lasts more than a week in Indy! I have leaves, fall candles and other nature themed decorations. It smells like pumpkin candles and apples. This is a pic I took while on a trip with coworkers last fall in Brown County (for those who don't know, Hoosiers HAVE to make a yearly pilgrimage to Brown County to look at leaves and buy jam made in Indiana...ya know, it's kinda like MN folks goin' to "da lake" in the "da summer" :)










Jeff Story: Jeff couldn't come up with a good funny Jeff story, but he is teaching his students to question authority with a new project. The students work in groups and write an email asking univ. officials about a problem or issue on campus. Last time several deans etc came to speak to the class during a night forum. It's very cool, by the end of the semester, he'll have them singing "I fight authority, but authority always wins" :)
That's all for now, hope you enjoyed the pics and posts. Thanks for all your prayers, food, texts, calls, emails, facebook posts and all you have given the family in the past week.
Tracy

No comments: