After 18 months of planning, we are happy to introduceSamuel Peter Sitota Johannes!!
Born: May 26, 2008
Birth Place: Mudula, Ethiopia.
Earliest weight & height: 5.5 lbs 19 inches
Lastest weight & height: 9.5 lbs 22 inches
(you can also call him SPSJ, as a former coworker calls him :)
We travel Oct. 1-10th to Ethiopia. Shahra will be with mum-mum and gimpa in MN. These are the only pics we have of Samuel, but we wanted to share with you all! I PROMISE lots of ET pics when we get back.

6 comments:
cutie patootie!!
Oh I know Sitota. He is such a sweetie. You will fall instantly in love. Bring bibs. Your boy can really get his drool on. He was the only little guy in the room always in a bib. :)
May the days pass quickly!
oh my! He is ADORABLE! thank you for this update. And Happy Birthday to Shahra! She is beautiful!
much love,
keely
I hope to see you some day, Sammy!
Too cute!
Robbin
He is beautiful!!! Congratulations! Give him a hug from his Memphis cousins. :-)
Danny, Lisa, Emma & Olivia
Post a Comment