Welcome to our blog! Because we have friends and family all over the world (and we're bad at sending letters) we hope this will keep everyone updated on our lives. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Silly Shahra!!!




Our sweet little girl has been keeping us busy this summer. Thus far, we have worked on using the potty and moving into a "big girl bed." It is an ELMO bed, which excites her to no end (in fact, I believe ELMO would be her first 'graven image' :) We also got back from a recent trip to Cancun, where we spent 5 days on the beach, playing in the water and enjoying some much needed time off. Jeffwill be writing about this trip very soon and there will be pictures.




Today, I wanted to include a couple of "Shahra mischief" pictures for you to enjoy. About a week ago, (after shahra moved to her big girl bed) I went to check on her. It was about 10:45. i opened the door and noticed the light was on. Sweet little Shahra had found a tube of balmex (diaper cream) and put it all over herself and her dolls. I tried to be upset, but it was too funny! Here are the pics!




No comments: