Top 10 reasons you know Shahra is a PK (pastor's kid)
1) She runs around making the sign of the cross on everyone's head saying "Jesus, forever and ever, AMEN!!" (Just like the communion blessing)
2) She passes out little pieces of bread when she has a sandwich saying "giving for you, and you to mommy!!"
3) She sees a cross and yells "church! church!"
4) Mommy working means: a) helping people who are going to see Jesus (ie hospice) or b) mommy help pastor john at church!!!
5) Weeks after easter, she still yells "alleluiah come back!!" (after the Easter children's sermon which included a balloon rising up with "Alleluiah" on it)
6) On Ash Wednesday, Jeff brushed off her ash cross and she freaked out yelling "I want my Jesus back!!" The next day she looked for it on her forehead.
7) stained glass windows of any kind elicit the response: CHURCH! I want Autumn!!! (a church friend)
8) Appropriate music will render the response: "Church music mommy?"
9) When she finishes reading a book, she closes it and says "AMEN"
10) She reminds mommy and daddy to say grace, and repeats her fav. prayer over and over and over.....
3 comments:
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's the normal behavior of a pastor's kid - I think Shahra's just a unique little girl! AMEN!!!
I love it! (Especially the part about the ashes! LOL) And her dress is beautiful!
That is definently Shahra! She is such an amazing little girl. Shahra is definently Shahra and nothing else. That is how I like her and I try to tell people how special she is. Words connot descirbe only knowing her can.
Love, Brei
Post a Comment