Welcome to our blog! Because we have friends and family all over the world (and we're bad at sending letters) we hope this will keep everyone updated on our lives. Enjoy!

Friday, March 13, 2009

A couple blogs & websites I've been following

(Kid pics just below this post)

Just wanted to share a couple links with you all. These are a couple blogs I enjoy

http://www.somethingwithin.com/ Written by Rev. Dr. Renita J. Weems, a wonderful scholar and theologian. Very practical cultural ideas.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/ Obama's blog...I just think it's cool that the Prez has a blog

http://www.workingpreacher.org/ A good preaching website, gives you commentaries to consider as you write your sermons. Lots of Luther Sem. input.

http://www.christianpiatt.com/ I went to a conference and heard Christian Piatt present. Ideas on bringing young people into the church and using tech in church settings.

http://www.sundaysaver.com/ I'm old :) This is a site that gives you all the Sunday grocery ads online so you can plan your shopping ahead of time.

http://www.couponmom.com/ Again, I'm old :) Online printable coupons & $ saving site. I saw it on Oprah

No comments: