If you like sermons, you'll love the posts below this one. I have decided to post my sermons on the blog. Perhaps folks who don't see me preach every week (ie everyone who reads this) may enjoy the sermons. Maybe, in 100 years, folks can analyze all my sermons through the years and determine themes and write a thesis (probably not) But enjoy!
Shahra on Easter at HTLC
This blog is simply Sharha pictures, for all the rest of our readers, who check out our blog to see Shahra. We had a great Easter, though really busy. I had 5 services in 4 days, and everything went well. The energy was high, and I feel that things are going quite well at the church. Shahra loves church and was kept jumping up and down when we told her she was going to church (again). She enjoys some of her little friends at church, as well as the other minister and his daughter. Between grandma, grandpa, and all her friends, Shahra had a blast.
This blog is simply Sharha pictures, for all the rest of our readers, who check out our blog to see Shahra. We had a great Easter, though really busy. I had 5 services in 4 days, and everything went well. The energy was high, and I feel that things are going quite well at the church. Shahra loves church and was kept jumping up and down when we told her she was going to church (again). She enjoys some of her little friends at church, as well as the other minister and his daughter. Between grandma, grandpa, and all her friends, Shahra had a blast.
Hope everything is going well with you all. Happy Easter!
Tracy
1 comment:
Shahra has gotten so big! She is such a doll,and her personality shines right through. How I miss her so much. Michael and I will need to plan a visit. It would be good to see your place. I really like how you keep me updated on the PJ family through this blog. You should do more U Tube videos!
Love,
Brei
Post a Comment