Hey all!I added two posts tonight. This is the first and is a regular update on life with the PJ family. The second is below and is a bit more theological, check it out if you like!
In adoption news:
We are officially waiting for baby #2. The dos was submitted two weeks ago this coming Friday and everything is in order. We hope to hear something by the end of May, but you never know with adoption. I appreciated the variety of responses related to the last post--several folks who already knew what the "Big News" was thought we were telling the world we had a travel date (this included my MOM, Suzy, and Amanda...be assured I would NEVER let you find out such big news online :) Prays are appreciated!
Halloween 2007:
Shahra was a cowgirl, thanks in part to Aunt Amanda and Uncle Derick's generous gift of a cow girl hat before we left MN. We also used a pair of boots my mom had for me when I was a kid as well as a Yellowstone belt my family bought for me in 1984. Shahra was a bit timid at first, but she got into it after a while. I was proud that Shahra was so polite. We would say "what do you say to the nice people" and she said "Thank you! Thank you!" Very cute! There were a ton of houses that DIDN'T have candy!!! Jeff and I couldn't remember a time when we saw so few kids out and about...especially when it was 50+ degrees (warm compared to the blizzard filled Halloweens we both remember as kids). On the 30th Shahra decorated a pumpkin and played with pumpkin guts. Very fun for a 2 year old. Sharha's daycare had a party and she supplied the class with Gold Fish crackers.

Family things:
My (Tracy) parents were up a week ago and enjoyed some time with Shahra. It was great to show them our place and catch up. My mom hadn't been up yet, so she got to see everything for the first time. This included the "nature" right outside our sliding glass door. We live within 20 feet of a bean field on the edge of town. They saw several chipmunks, a snake (ick) and a 2 foot long squirrel we named "Big Red" The thing is MASSIVE. It reminds me of the squirrels that lived near my apt on 11th street in Fremont NE (any college friends remember them??)
Work is still going well for us all and Shahra is still enjoying day care. However, I know the majority of you read this blog for the Shahra pictures. So, without further ado, here they are:



No comments:
Post a Comment